We understand that times are hard for everybody.
We have evenings and weekend appointments available at your request.
Specializing for nearly three decades in:
divorce, legal separation, paternity actions, domestic violence law, civil harassment, child custody, child support, spousal support, guardianship, and conservatorships.
If you’re like most of our clients, you’re likely in the midst of one of the most difficult times you’ll ever face. Here at the Family Law Office of Dennis M. Schuster, we’re familiar with the roller coaster of emotions you’re experiencing, and we can help to bring you the closure and stability you need.
No matter what challenges you’re facing — divorce, separation, guardianship, paternity action, restraining orders, or another issue —
your emotions and motivations are very real to us.
Above all, our divorce attorneys know you want to reach the swiftest and simplest resolution possible, and that’s where we come in.
What Sets our Family Law Services Apart?
We know you have multiple choices when seeking a family law attorney. Below are just a few of the advantages you’ll enjoy by choosing us:
- Personal Attention: As a client of the Family Law Office of Dennis M. Schuster, you’ll have an experienced attorney and dedicated staff to assist you. You’ll be kept apprised of all developments in your case and all phone calls will be answered promptly. While we will confer with you and make recommendations on how to proceed, you’ll always have the final say in how your case is handled.
- Experience: With 27 years of trial and mediation experience in the field of family law, you can feel confident that your case will be professionally handled. We consistently represent cases in all courts of the Southern California area, including but not limited to: Los Angeles, Orange, San Diego, San Bernardino, Riverside, and Ventura Counties.
- Education: We continue to invest in top-notch education, training, and technologies to keep our skills sharply honed in the areas of custody law, divorce law, domestic violence law, and many others.
- Tenacity: Although we work to resolve all cases as quickly and prudently as possible, we are ready and able to aggressively pursue divorce and family law litigation when necessary to protect your rights.
- Empathy: Perhaps most importantly, we understand what you’re going through. You’ve got enough to worry about during this difficult time, so let us help you with your legal burdens. At the Family Law Office of Dennis M. Schuster, our goal is to serve as part of the solution to your difficulties.